Creek View at ECR
Private mountain lot with a serene setting.
- A vacant mountain lot located in an alpine setting overlooking the serene Elk Creek
- Existing water well ready for use
- Membership to the exclusive Elk Creek Ranch
- Private access to more than 30 miles of rivers and streams, known for some of the finest dry fly fishing in North America
- Truly world-class big game hunting for a variety of species
- Includes shared interest approximately 15,000 total deeded acres
- Unparalleled luxury and club amenities (lodge, cabins, restaurant, fly shop, equestrian center, event barn, sporting clays, private trails network)
- Exclusive homestead sites with the opportunity to construct a custom residence
Tucked away in northwestern Colorado lies Elk Creek Ranch, a one-of-a-kind private sporting community situated along the banks of the esteemed White River. This exclusive private membership community can be described as the most premier fly-fishing and hunting retreat in the West. With over 30 miles of private fly-fishing along the White River and Elk Creek, world-class big game hunting in an expansive and unspoiled natural habitat, along with luxurious amenities, Elk Creek Ranch offers a truly unparalleled membership experience and unique ownership opportunity. See our Elk Creek Ranch presentation for more information.
About Creek View
Creek View at Elk Creek Ranch is a vacant lot situated within and overlooking the private Elk Creek drainage. Creek View is the first lot amongst the mountain lots and offers stunning alpine views and peaceful surroundings tucked away from the central village. The homesite directly overlooks the flowing creek and has 180-degree views of the lush valley and canyon. This lot already has its own private well that has been permitted and drilled on site.
Several photographs of Elk Creek Ranch are taken by Camera Head Media.