Adjacent to an expanse of uninhibited and protected wilderness, this diverse combination of wilderness is a truly remarkable getaway for hunters, anglers, and outdoor adventure seekers.
- Immediate access to the Dunckley Flat Tops
- Commanding panoramic views of the Flat Tops Wilderness
- Adjacent to ¼ million acres of pristine wilderness and subalpine lakes
- Expressively unique property easily accessed via scenic byway
- Exclusive front door access to four-season recreation
- Abundance of water including creeks, springs and wallows further compliment the fertile elk habitat
- 9,500 foot vantages high above the Williams Fork River Valley
- Mixture of alpine forests and lowland sage make it optimal wildlife habitat
- Diverse mountain vegetation amongst alpine meadows and timber
Boasting some of the best panoramic views on the market today, Dunckley Ridge is easily accessed by the remarkable Flat Tops Trail Scenic Byway. This diverse combination of wilderness is a truly remarkable getaway for hunters, anglers, and outdoor adventure seekers. Adjacent to an expanse of uninhibited and protected wilderness, over 110 high country lakes, 100 miles of fishing streams, and nearly 160 miles of hiking trails, this property opens the door to an outdoor experience second to none. This is a rare opportunity to own one of the most unique parcels on the Williams Fork River; the balance of seclusion and accessibility offer buyers freedom to build or add to an existing ranch portfolio.