Egry Mesa Ranch
Egry Mesa Ranch is a scenic, historic ranch within the pristine Williams Fork River Valley, offering meadows and parks interspersed by prolific stands of aspen, spruce, pine and fir trees.
- Scenic, historic ranch within the pristine Williams Fork River Valley, offering meadows and parks interspersed by prolific stands of aspen, spruce, pine and fir trees
- 3.5 miles of adjacency to the Routt National Forest along the north slopes of the Flat Tops Wilderness Area with mixture of meadows, cottonwood lined streams and mesas
- Incredible fishery and riparian areas with 2 miles of the East Fork of the Williams Fork River and 3 miles of Poose Creek that carves a spectacular private canyon on the ranch
- Historic water rights consisting of approximately 3+ CFS flood irrigation for approximately 180 acres of hay meadows and pastures
- Part of Cross Mountain Ranch, one of Colorado’s premier ranches that effectively balances livestock production, agriculture, water resources and wildlife management
- Home to one of North America’s largest elk herds offering quality big game hunting and recreation
- Improved irrigation systems by owner have enhanced grazing for wildlife and livestock
- Several wildlife/livestock ponds and numerous riparian areas located throughout the ranch provide water and feed for wildlife and livestock
- Ranch works cooperatively with Colorado Parks and Wildlife to maintain elk and deer herds
- End of the road privacy with access via the Flat Tops Scenic Byway
- One hour to Steamboat Springs and 30 minutes from Yampa Valley Regional Airport with private FBO Services and direct flights from major US cities
Egry Mesa Ranch represents one of the most diversified and spectacular recreational ranches on the market today. It includes all the resources you look for with 3.5 miles of boundary with the Routt National Forest, a combined 5 miles of two rivers, and water rights that irrigate approximately 180 acres of meadows and pastures. The area boasts the largest elk herd in North America with the ranch expertly managed for wildlife. There are meadows, cottonwood lined rivers, riparian areas, lakes and ponds, mesas, canyons and Colorado’s celebrated alpine vistas with prolific stands of aspen, fir, spruce and pine.