Grassy Creek Ranch
Notable for its plentiful game, Grassy Creek Ranch is the perfect blend of rugged western landscapes and privacy, yet minutes from the world class ski resort of Steamboat Springs, Colorado.
- Quintessential elk and mule deer habitat
- Exceptional privacy minutes from the Yampa Valley Regional Airport and Steamboat Springs, CO
- Optimal multi-species livestock capabilities
- Abundance of native forage, plant diversity, and water resources
- 170 acres of reclaimed-mosaic mining operations compliment wildlife habitat
- Strategic wildlife wintering range and integral ecosystem for sage grouse
- Interspersed with aspen, oak, pine, and cottonwood lined creek bottoms
A hidden tributary of the Yampa River, Grassy Creek meanders through lush oak valleys crowned by aspen groves and high-top vistas of the Flat Tops Wilderness at Grassy Creek Ranch. Notable for its plentiful game, this diverse ecosystem lies in the heart of one of the largest migratory elk herds in the United State. In addition to elk, the ranch is home to resident mule deer, black bears, mountain lions and an array of upland birds. Grassy Creek Ranch is the perfect blend of rugged western landscapes and privacy, yet minutes from the world class ski resort of Steamboat Springs, Colorado.