Magic Sky Ranch
Now formally known as the James C. Kennedy Mountain Campus of the University of Denver.
- Distinct topography & granite rock outcroppings
- Scenic western views of the Laramie and Mummy Range
- 604-acre main parcel and a non-contiguous 120 acre National Forest inholding parcel
- Includes its own water treatment, sewer, and fire suppression systems
- Almost 60,000 square feet of building improvements
- Water rights providing both irrigation and storage
Magic Sky Ranch, now formally known as the James C. Kennedy Mountain Campus of the University of Denver, is a Front Range foothills gem tucked away in a private yet convenient locale. The property is 724 total acres and consists of diverse rolling terrain and is complete with a commercial design and buildout as a premier outdoor educational facility. Formerly owned and developed over several decades by the Girl Scouts of Colorado the campus can serve several hundred individuals at a time with state-of-the-art self-sustaining infrastructure including a dining hall, lodging cabins, offices, large activity center, equestrian center, and various outdoor improvements. Approximately 1.5 miles of South Lone Pine Creek flows through the property providing lush riparian meadows and livewater. The ranch also enjoys a private lake and a network of private trails throughout the property and linking into adjacent National Forest lands. The property will serve to provide a wholesome outdoor education component for DU students for generations to come.
Mirr Ranch Group proudly represented the Buyer in this off-market transaction. Read more about the transaction.