A rare opportunity to own a secluded sportsman's paradise near the headwaters of Williams Fork River, Ranger Station is adjacent to an expanse of uninhibited and protected wilderness.
- Pristine elk habitat situated between prime bedding and feeding areas
- Abundance of water including creeks, springs and wallows further compliment the fertile elk habitat
- Unencumbered views of Dunckley Flat Tops, Pyramid Peak and Flat Tops Wilderness
- Robust livestock carrying capacity
- Close proximity to numerous fisheries including alpine fishing lakes and over 100 miles of picturesque streams
- Multi-recreational and development opportunities (subdivision)
- Part of Cross Mountain Ranch, one of Colorado’s premier ranches that effectively balances livestock production, agriculture, water resources and wildlife management
A rare opportunity to own a secluded sportsman’s paradise near the headwaters of Williams Fork River, Ranger Station is adjacent to an expanse of uninhibited and protected wilderness. Nestled between Ripple Creek Pass and Dunckley Pass along the spectacular Flat Tops Trail Scenic Byway, these mountain valleys and untamed wilderness offer over 110 high country lakes, 100 miles of fishing streams, and nearly 160 miles of hiking trails. This aspen filled retreat is a truly remarkable getaway for hunters, anglers, and outdoor adventure seekers.