With a multi-generational and a diverse exposure to the real estate world, Daniel brings a distinctive background and specialized knowledge to Mirr Ranch Group. Daniel grew up in Bozeman, Montana where the outdoors became ingrained in his lifestyle and he developed a keen understanding and passion for the Western landscape. Daniel has an intimate working knowledge of fly-fishing and sporting property values, while also focusing on conservation lands and unique operational ranches. He currently lives in Colorado, working out of the Denver headquarters office while additionally servicing our Montana territory.
Daniel is also the founder and pilot of True West Aerial, various regional conservation groups, and land managers. True West Aerial specializes in obtaining elevated perspectives of important landscapes from small aircraft, helping individuals and organizations to understand a certain land tract, eco-system, or issue with greater clarity through aerial survey and imagery.
- B.S. in Journalism, University of Colorado at Boulder
- Real Estate Broker, Colorado
- Real Estate Broker, Montana
- Commercial Pilot
Memberships & Associations
- Trout Unlimited – Life Member
- Pheasants Forever / Quail Forever
- The Nature Conservancy 13ers – Emerging Leaders in Conservation
- Board Member – Wings Over The Rockies Air & Space Museum
- Recreational Aviation Foundation