Aspen Glade at ECR
A mountain lot with a distinctive location amongst mature aspens.
- A vacant mountain lot tucked up high on the western flank of the Elk Creek basin in the middle of a mature aspen grove
- Membership to the exclusive Elk Creek Ranch
- Private access to more than 30 miles of rivers and streams, known for some of the finest dry fly fishing in North America
- Truly world-class big game hunting for elk and a variety of other species
- Includes shared interest in approximately 15,000 total deeded acres
- Unparalleled luxury and club amenities (lodge, cabins, restaurant, fly shop, equestrian center, event barn, sporting clays, private trails network)
- Exclusive homestead sites with the opportunity to construct a custom residence
Tucked away in northwestern Colorado lies Elk Creek Ranch, a one-of-a-kind private sporting community situated along the banks of the esteemed White River. This exclusive private membership community can be described as the most premier fly-fishing and hunting retreat in the West. With over 30 miles of private fly-fishing along the White River and Elk Creek, world-class big game hunting in an expansive and unspoiled natural habitat, along with luxurious amenities, Elk Creek Ranch offers a truly unparalleled membership experience and unique ownership opportunity. See our Elk Creek Ranch presentation for more information.
About Aspen Glade
Aspen Glade at Elk Creek Ranch is a vacant lot located atop a steep glade overlooking the Elk Creek drainage and valley below. This lot has incredible privacy and unique views of the lush fields and Elk Creek Lodge to the north and the dramatic forested canyon to the south.
Several photographs of Elk Creek Ranch are taken by Camera Head Media.