A very private and scenic area surrounded by generational ag operations and incredible views.
- Close proximity to the towns of Ft. Laramie, Torrington, and Wheatland, Wyoming
- 3.25 hrs from Denver, Colorado with great access off the pavement and maintained county roads
- Immaculately maintained turnkey property
- 360 +/- deeded acres cross-fenced into 4 pastures with lots of new fencing
- 2,700 sq. ft., 3-bedroom, 2-bath Heritage Home with a Dillon Floor Plan, built in 2008
- 2 wells (domestic well, and solar livestock well)
- 40 x 50 shop and 30 x 40 detached garage
- Owner rated for 30 pairs/year (fed hay in the winter months)
- Nice set of working pens with Priefert Squeeze chute and calf table
The Cardwell 360 is located northwest of Fort Laramie, Wyoming, northeast of Guernsey, Wyoming, and just east of the Haystack and Wildcat Mountain Ranges. This is a very private and scenic area surrounded by generational ag operations and incredible views. The ranch is an extremely private, easily accessible acreage that is set up well for a small agricultural operation and primary residence.