Situated in the foothills of the Laramie Range northwest of Wheatland, Wyoming in the iconic Elk Area 7, is Elk Camp. This is an exquisite end-of-the-road property offering landowners tags and adjacency to thousands of acres of land-locked public land.
- Scenic end-of-the-road property surrounded by thousands of acres of land locked public lands
- Located within coveted trophy elk area 7 which constantly produces bulls in access of 360″
- Year-round water resources, providing for livestock and big game animals
- Newly constructed off-the-grid cabin, appropriate as a year-round retreat or seasonal hunting camp, with a good well and supporting outbuildings
- In the foothills of the Laramie Range, surrounded by unparalleled views in every direction
Situated in the foothills of the Laramie Range northwest of Wheatland, Wyoming in the iconic Elk Area 7, is Elk Camp. This is an exquisite end-of-the-road property offering landowners tags, a beautiful 600 sq. ft. off-the-grid cabin, supporting outbuildings, and adjacency to thousands of acres of land-locked public land. Numerous seasonal creeks and year-round ponds dot this diverse property, where many deer, elk, and antelope call home, creating an exceptional recreational property with panoramic views.
Elk Camp is situated just 2.5 hrs from Denver, 25 miles from Wheatland and just a short private drive directly west of I-25.
Improvements consist of a newly built 600 sq. ft. off-the-grid cabin, along with a number of other outbuildings for equipment and supplies storage.
- Rainfall: 14 inches
- Snowfall: 48 inches
- 224 sunny days a year
- Average Temp in July: 80°
- Average Temp in January: 43°
The hunting on and around Elk Camp is excellent with a high density of elk, mule deer, and antelope. There are numerous opportunities on the adjacent public land and many species found frequenting the ranch on a daily basis. Currently the property qualifies for the coveted Area 7 Elk Landowner Tags.
This property offers a lot of hunting opportunity within a smaller parcel. Elk Camp is an end-of-the-road property that offers extreme privacy with easy access, while supporting a viable population of big game, including access to a large area of public land that is nearly completely landlocked by other private land. This is your chance to own a year-round recreational retreat less than 3 hours from Denver and just a few miles off of I-25, surrounded by incredible vistas in the foothills of the Laramie Range.