Fish Creek Lodge
Fish Creek Lodge is headquarters to the famed hunting operation at Cross Mountain Ranch, containing two hunting lodges located in the heart of one of Colorado’s top vacation and hunting destinations.
- Ideal hunting improvements, including a 4,065 sq. ft. LL Bean designed guest lodge and a hand-hewed 1,230 sq. ft. guest home
- Excellent big game hunting for elk and mule deer on the ranch and adjoining public lands
- Uninterrupted views
- 1.5 miles of Salt Creek and ponds
- Serves as the headquarters for the famed hunting at Cross Mountain Ranch
- Nice balance of open pasture and tree hillsides covered in aspen, spruce and fir
- Access via county maintained roads
- 1.75 miles boundary with National Forest with lakes and streams
Resting next to the Routt National Forest and Dunckly Flat Tops, Fish Creek Lodge is the headquarters of the famous hunting operation at Cross Mountain Ranch. With the perfect improvements for the ideal hunt, the property is complete with an LL Bean designed hunting lodge and processing facilities. Trophy hunting for elk and mule deer on the ranch and adjoining public lands is plentiful, as the famed White River Elk herd calls this hunting property home. Participation in the Ranching for Wildlife program has only enhanced the wildlife quantity, habitat, and access to landowner tags.
The improvements at Fish Creek are ideal for this epitome of a hunting property and rest on a small clearing, offering uninterrupted views of the Park Range and Steamboat Ski Area. The ranch is home to two lodges including:
- A 4,065 sq. ft., 1.5 story LL Bean designed guest lodge with 6 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, great room with vaulted ceiling and bar, moss rock fireplace, and large covered deck,
- And a hand-hewed 1,230 sq. ft guest home, 3 bedrooms and 2 baths with large deck.
The property also has a machine shed and adjoining hunter’s dormitory, with game processing area and cooled hanging room.