Set in northwest Colorado, Sanctuary Ranch offers stunning accommodations, seclusion and trophy hunting and fly-fishing, all just down the road from world-class skiing at Steamboat Springs.
- A 9 bedroom, 9.5 bath, 11,000 sq. ft. main log lodge designed by an acclaimed Santa Barbara architect
- Excellent big game hunting for elk and mule deer on the ranch and adjoining public lands
- Backs up to the Dunckley Flat Tops and has 3.5 miles of adjacency with Routt National Forest
- 2.6 miles of Willow Creek and numerous other streams and several ponds
- Water rights
- Pristine alpine setting with meadows on the lower reaches of the ranch at the entrance and mature stands of aspens, spruce and fir on over 75% of the ranch
- Other improvements include a classic western barn, two manager’s/employee’s homes, log cabin rec room, garage and corrals
- 4,800 plus contiguous acres accessed off county maintained roads
Set in northwestern Colorado, Sanctuary Ranch offers stunning accommodations, seclusion, and trophy hunting and fly-fishing, all just down the road from world-class skiing at Steamboat Springs. The property adjoins Routt National Forest for 3.5 miles, has 2.6 miles of private fly-fishing on Willow Creek, and is home to the famous White River Elk Herd, known as the largest elk herd in North America. Complete with a majestic 11,000 sq. ft. main log lodge with stocked trout ponds and senior water rights, the ranch is the perfect legacy property for a family or corporate mountain retreat.