Valley Springs Ranch
Offering prime hunting and fishing habitat with 0.9 miles of Gunnison River frontage, approximately 1.5 miles of Tongue Creek frontage, several springs, and water rights.
- Located in the beautiful Gunnison River Valley minutes from town with year-round county-maintained paved access
- Great fishing with 0.9 miles of Gunnison River frontage and 1.5 miles of Tongue Creek frontage
- Great mule deer, turkey, and bird/waterfowl hunting
- Beautiful views of the West Elk and San Juan Mountain Ranges, in addition to the Uncompahgre Plateau and the Grand Mesa
- Approximately two hours from world-class skiing in Telluride and one hour from Powderhorn Mountain Resort on the Grand Mesa
- Great conservation resources
- Fantastic recreational opportunities abound that include river rafting right in your own back yard!
Welcome to the Valley Springs Ranch, a compelling sporting retreat along the banks of the Gunnison River. The property offers 267 acres of prime hunting and fishing habitat with 0.9 miles of Gunnison River frontage, approximately 1.5 miles of Tongue Creek frontage, several springs, and water rights.
Conveniently located just northeast of the town of Delta Colorado near the base of the Grand Mesa, the ranch enjoys year-round county-maintained paved access via Highway 65. Towering cottonwoods line the river and stream banks and surround numerous grassy meadows and riparian areas. Views of the West Elk and San Juan mountain ranges can be seen from several locations on the ranch, as well as the Uncompahgre Plateau and the Grand Mesa.
Great mule deer, turkey, quail, grouse, and waterfowl hunting and viewing opportunities abound on the ranch. This stretch of the Gunnison River offers fantastic brown and rainbow trout fishing opportunities, as well as river rafting, right in your own back yard!
There is a charming 3,596 square foot main home, a 1900 historic 1,352 square foot guest house, and a 40′ x 72.5′ insulated shop. In addition, there are incredible conservation resources on the ranch, which is why 122 acres are currently conserved by the Colorado West Land Trust. There is a beautiful location in the central portion of the ranch near the river where one could potentially build a new home, cabins, or a lodge.
Whether you are looking for a private sporting retreat, a potential event venue, vacation rental income, or you simply want to build your dream home in a beautiful setting close to town, the Valley Springs Ranch is a very compelling opportunity!