Village Walk at ECR
A vacant lot near the central village and lodge.
- A vacant lot located in the village and within walking distance to the lodge.
- Membership to the exclusive Elk Creek Ranch
- Private access to more than 30 miles of rivers and streams, known for some of the finest dry fly fishing in North America
- Truly world-class big game hunting for elk and a variety of other species
- Includes shared interest in approximately 15,000 total deeded acres
- Unparalleled luxury and club amenities (lodge, cabins, restaurant, fly shop, equestrian center, event barn, sporting clays, private trails network)
- Exclusive homestead sites with the opportunity to construct a custom residence
Tucked away in northwestern Colorado lies Elk Creek Ranch, a one-of-a-kind private sporting community situated along the banks of the esteemed White River. This exclusive private membership community can be described as the most premier fly-fishing and hunting retreat in the West. With over 30 miles of private fly-fishing along the White River and Elk Creek, world-class big game hunting in an expansive and unspoiled natural habitat, along with luxurious amenities, Elk Creek Ranch offers a truly unparalleled membership experience and unique ownership opportunity. See our Elk Creek Ranch presentation for more information.
About Village Walk
Village Walk at Elk Creek Ranch is situated gracefully between two ponds. The lot is positioned within a short walking distance to the main lodge, guest cabins, and fly shop making it a convenient location with easy access.
Several photographs of Elk Creek Ranch are taken by Camera Head Media.