Mirr Ranch Group is pleased to introduce the new listing, Turkey Creek Ranch, a Colorado ranch for sale in Huerfano County. Situated on the southwestern slope of Greenhorn Mountain, this recreational retreat offers peace and quiet less than 3 hours from Denver and only 2 hours from Colorado Springs.
- A recently constructed home overlooking Turkey Creek, 125 +/-acres of irrigated hay meadows, and the cherry trees and landscaped gardens.
- Turkey Creek bisects the ranch offering small stream fishing that could be further enhanced.
- Several spring-fed lakes, which have been productively stocked with trout in the past, are located on the ranch.
- Elk, deer, turkey and numerous other wildlife species frequent the ranch.
- The San Isabel National Forest and the Greenhorn Wilderness are less than one mile from the property.
- The towns of Walsenburg and Westcliffe are located within 30 minutes of the ranch and offer conveniences of town.
This Colorado ranch for sale is offered for $1,895,000. Contact ranch broker Mac McWhorter for more information.