Mirr Ranch Group has just listed South Cooney Hills Ranch in Wheatland, Wyoming. This Wyoming ranch for sale is a highly desirable combination of a traditional working cattle ranch and high-end sporting property. Adjoining the Laramie Mountains, the ranch offers ideal habitat for a diverse population of game species including trophy elk, mule and whitetail deer, antelope and wild turkey. Private fly-fishing can be enjoyed along the approximately 3.5 miles of Sybille Creek. Once serving as the headquarters of the historic Swan Land and Cattle Company, the ranch has traditionally been a cow/calf operation and can also run yearlings.
Here are the highlights of South Cooney Hills Ranch:
- Comprising nearly 12,000 acres with 4,910 deeded, 5,875 of BLM and 1,140 of State, all in one contiguous block
- Private fly-fishing along approximately 3.5 miles of both sides of Sybille Creek
- Located within Unit 7, one of the top trophy elk hunting units in Wyoming and also includes excellent mule deer, whitetail, antelope and turkey hunting
- Diversified topography from tree lined river corridors to timbered hillsides
- Great access located just south of Wheatland, Wyoming, and less than 3 hours from Denver
- Structural improvements on the ranch consist of modest hunting cabin
According to listing broker Ken Mirr, “The South Cooney Hills Ranch has excellent access and presents an unprecedented value for asset preservation in today’s market. With its combination of river frontage and fly fishing, and trophy elk and deer hunting, all within 3 hours from Denver, this ranch is an excellent value priced under $1,000 per acre.”
South Cooney Hills Ranch is offered for $4,900,000. Contact Ken Mirr today for more information about this Wyoming ranch for sale.