Fort Collins, Colorado (Larimer County)
- Take a tour with the architect of MAAD Peak
- Located in Bonner Peak Ranch, a scenic, large acreage, gated ranch community where many residents can explore the wild backcountry surrounding their properties and take in the area’s wonderful geology and vistas;
- Only a 25-min drive to the wonderful, award-winning college town of Fort Collins and all of its great restaurants, culture, and shops;
- Hiking from the property to the adjacent Roosevelt National Forest;
- The Residence totals 3,278 square feet, with 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, large patios, private decks, walking trails, and a garden;
- Large Master bedroom is 21 ft x 41 ft;
- Kitchen – a chef’s dream!
- Studio/workshop/flex-space – this separate, 1,166 square-foot structure is a short stroll from the Main Residence that is ready to be a guest house, a studio, an artist studio (current use), or whatever a family needs;
- A Finnish Sauna with a cold plunge and awesome views is one of many wellness offerings/activities that the property offers;
- Bespoke custom-built furniture specially designed for the home is included
- For more information on the architect and the home, be sure to see the project reference in Futurist Architect, Dezeen, and Architezer.