With 2+ miles of intermittent creeks, the ranch qualifies for a coveted Landowner Elk Tag.
- 2+ miles of intermittent creeks
- Exceptional wildlife habitat for elk, mule deer, whitetail, and turkeys
- Healthy mature timber throughout the property
- 15 miles south of Crawford Nebraska and 4 hours from Denver with excellent year-round access
- Close proximity to Ft. Robinson State Park, Box Butte Reservoir, and Chadron, Nebraska
- Qualifies for a coveted Landowner Elk Tag
- Revenue from CRP and Cattle lease currently brings in around $40,000 collectively, and a hunting lease has the possibility of generating an additional $10,000
The Belmont Ranch, located in a recreational mecca of Nebraska, is a haven for wildlife with big elk and breathtaking views. This property is picturesque and scenic in every direction with deep timbered ravines and open hillsides, and meadows transitioning from the wheat fields and open grasslands from the surrounding areas. This area is well known for its beauty and sporting attributes with close proximity to Ft. Robinson, Box Butte Reservoir, and the county seat of Dawes County, Chadron, Nebraska, all within 4 hour’s drive from Denver.
The big game habitat is prime with a number of deer, elk, and turkeys located on the property. The timber is thick and healthy, composed of mature stands of ponderosa, and cedars throughout the ranch. Three deep ravines with intermittent streams traverse the length of the property from west to east, draining into the cultivated cropland below, and providing not only excellent travel corridors for game, but critical bedding habitat and scenery for the property.