We have listed a few properties over the years in Patagonia. What sets Estancia de Lago Verde apart from the rest is the accessibility and nearby amenities. As with all Patagonia properties, you will still get the views, the seclusion, the overall beauty, but now you can get off the plane and your home will already have the lights on.
Estancia de Lago Verde
Offering 10 miles of river and 2 miles of lake frontage, with unencumbered views of Queulat National Park across the adjacent 5,466 acre glacial-fed Lago Verde.
- Nearly 2 miles of lake frontage along Lago Verde with views of Queulat National Park
- A runway only 2 km from the property
- Nearest town only 3.5 km away with all the necessary amenities
- Only 65 km away from La Junta, La Junta Airport and the Austral highway
- Fly fishing at the glacial-fed Lago Verde and over 10 miles of streams and rivers including the Figueroa River and the Rio Pico River
- Accessible year-round and on the grid with an existing home
- Space to run a 750+ head operation and 400 hectares of grass/hay
Estancia de Lago Verde is a valuable and unique property in the heart of Chile that combines essential amenities with the pioneering spirit of owning a remote piece of property in Patagonia. Unlike most properties in Patagonia, Estancia de Lago Verde is easily accessible, on the grid, and has an existing home on the property. Owners can access the property via car, plane, or helicopter with a year-round road that leads right to the property and a landing strip only minutes from your doorstep. The property is home to over 10 miles of streams and rivers with unencumbered views of Queulat National Park across the adjacent 5,466 acre glacial-fed Lago Verde. The property offers recreation, agriculture, timberland, and seclusion to those who have always wanted to own property in Patagonia without losing the amenities of a nearby town, access, and electricity. Estancia de Lago Verde is a rare opportunity to own your pieces of the Patagonia wilderness and the comforts of home.