River Terrace Lodge at ECR
Executive home on the river with direct water access and privacy.
- Executive home on the river with direct water access and privacy
- Membership to the exclusive Elk Creek Ranch
- Private access to more than 25 miles of rivers and streams, known for some of the finest dry fly fishing in North America
- Truly world class big game hunting for a variety of species
- Includes shared interest in 2,850 total deeded acres
- Unparalleled luxury and club amenities (lodge, cabins, restaurant, fly shop, fitness center)
- Exclusive homestead sites with the opportunity to construct a custom residence
Tucked away in northwestern Colorado lies Elk Creek Ranch, a one of a kind private sporting community situated along the banks of the esteemed White River. This exclusive private membership community can be described as the most premier fly-fishing and hunting retreat in the West. With 25 miles of private fly-fishing along the White River and Elk Creek, world-class big game hunting in an expansive and unspoiled natural habitat, along with luxurious amenities, Elk Creek Ranch offers a truly unparalleled membership experience and unique ownership opportunity. See our Elk Creek Ranch presentation for more information.
About River Terrace Lodge
River Terrace Lodge is a remarkably unique 9,200 square foot compound that is tucked up right on the banks of the White River. The home is incredibly comfortable with ample outdoor living areas and patios leading right to the river’s edge, expansive and beautiful indoor quarters with 3 bedrooms and 3.5 baths, and a two car garage with an adjoining gear room. The house is a western architectural gem designed by acclaimed architect Jeremy Oury of Rocky Mountain Homes (previously Kibo Architecture Group). The River Terrace Lodge was constructed in 2012 by Chillcoots Custom Homes using handcrafted timber imported from Pioneer Logs in Montana and features extensive and elaborate masonry throughout by Paul VanSant. With exquisite details and luxurious finishes the home’s thoughtful layout includes a separate master bedroom wing, central great room, vaulted ceilings, open dining and kitchen, and a connected two-story annex with guest bedrooms and entertainment area. The property is immaculately cared for and professionally maintained year-round. For more details on the house, please contact the listing broker.