Pole Mountain Ranch
Located in the heart of the Laramie Mountains near the headwaters of Boxelder Creek, the property offers world class recreational opportunities within one of Wyoming's greatest elk areas and estate quality improvements.
- An incredibly scenic recreational paradise consisting of 2,300 total acres (1,785 deeded, 515 leased)
- Exquisite improvements consisting of an 8,000 sq. ft. main home (lodge), 1,200 sq. ft. A-frame, and 2 story original homestead cabin, all completely remodeled in the last couple years, plus several log supporting structures, including backup power for the entire compound
- Property is being offered partially furnished
- Excellent fishing with nearly 7 miles of creek frontage, and world class hunting on the property and thousands of acres of public land
- A diverse mountain property with nearly 100 acres of irrigation, dozens of different drainages, granite spires and rock outcroppings, with compelling views throughout
Located in the heart of the Laramie Mountains near the headwaters of Boxelder Creek and within some of the most coveted views in the Laramie Range lies the 2,000 total acre Pole Mountain Ranch. Towering granite rock outcroppings, aspen filled draws, and old growth timber covered hillsides compliment the developed meadows and irrigation that dot this incredible alpine landscape. World class recreational opportunities within one of Wyoming’s greatest elk areas round out this trophy property that includes an 8,000 sq. ft. estate-quality 6-bedroom lodge, 1,200 sq. ft. A-Frame, and a 2-story homestead cabin, all immaculately maintained and newly remodeled.
A group of three immaculately maintained and tastefully updated livable structures reside in this beautifully landscaped compound at the end of a lighted paved driveway and paved parking lot. Ready to accommodate large groups of people, Pole Mountain Ranch holds luxury and serenity within a secluded mountain environment. Such luxury comforts include electric awnings on the large decking, heated sidewalks, and back-up generators for the entire compound. In addition, grand open floor plans in the Estate Lodge and A-Frame offer compelling views out of nearly every window. Other supporting structures include a log grain shed, a log walk-in cooler, a log shop, and a log barn with horse stalls. Pole Mountain Ranch is offered partially furnished.
- The Estate Lodge: this 8,000 sq. ft. home has been completely remodeled and almost completely rebuilt from the ground up, inside and out. The large open floor plan consists of 7 bedrooms, 10 bathrooms, commercial kitchen, and immaculate fit and finish throughout the home, with a large deck overlooking the ranch and Boxelder Creek and electric awnings and elevated lighting for late evening enjoyment.
- A-Frame: this 1,200 sqft 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom A-frame is perched just above the Estate Lodge and has also been completely remodeled with huge windows overlooking the compound and the surrounding ranch.
- Homestead Cabin: this is the original log homestead for the property. The 4-bedroom, 2-story log structure has been remodeled and maintained in near perfect condition. There are also 3 additional cabins sights located near this structure with sewer and water systems installed.
Pole Mountain Ranch is conveniently located within 4 hours of Denver, Colo. and within 45 minutes of Glenrock, Wyom., right in the heart of the Laramie Range and within one of Wyoming’s most sought after elk and pristine mountain areas.
This area receives approximately 13 inches of rainfall per year and averages 41 inches of snowfall. There are generally 230 sunny days per year and high temperatures range from 89 degrees in July to 41 degrees in January.
World class hunting is the first thing that comes to mind on an evening drive around the property. Pole Mountain Ranch has exceptional habitat for a large amount of big game that not only frequent the ranch but live within its confines. Beyond the boundaries of the ranch are thousands of acres of public lands that are easily accessible from different areas throughout the ranch.
Recreation is endless during all seasons. Pole Mountain is the perfect host for hiking, repelling, hunting, fishing, and biking. The combination of meadows, hills, trails, forest, and granite rock outcrops are a dream come true for any outdoor enthusiast.
With nearly 7 miles of creek frontage, the fishing within the ranch is outstanding and provides a viable native trout fishery within a short walking distance from the improvements. Numerous other water improvements have been made within the ranch consisting of three newly constructed spring fed reservoirs, along with miles of other seasonal creeks and springs spread throughout the property.
Pole Mountain Ranch has approximately 100 acres of mountain irrigated meadows that have been improved for the ease of irrigation and benefit from excellent water rights. The property has a substantial amount of grazing and water sources throughout the ranch for a livestock operation, however the current owner has elected to defer the grazing on this property for the last couple years, except for some horses that they keep around for some hunting adventures.