- Riverfront access to the Palena River
- Organic garden, greenhouse, and apple orchard
- Stable and a small caretaker’s cabin
- Proximity to small town of Palena
- Nearby Futaleufú River affords rafting, kayaking, and fishing opportunities
Ready for an adventure? The Patagonia Sur portfolio of properties makes it possible for anyone to invest in their very own private reserve in the heart of the Chilean Patagonia wilderness with pristine trout filled streams and incomparable landscapes. Patagonia Sur is a conservation-minded company that strives to protect and enhance remote landscapes of Patagonia and Mirr Ranch Group is proud to affiliate with them. Book your flight today for the Chilean spring/summer (November-March) for the chance to experience this wide array of properties.
Not sure if investing in Chilean property is right for you? Read the Top 6 Reasons to Buy in Chile.
Mirr Ranch Group and Patagonia Sur are experts at traveling in the region. Download our guide on how to get to Mirr Ranch Group listings and Patagonia Sur properties available in Patagonia.