Chris is expanding our representation of legacy ranches and sporting properties in Utah. A results-driven real estate sales & marketing executive, he has 18 years of success in sales of resort real estate and urban infill properties. He has been intimately involved in the planning & development of master planned resort communities in the Park City and Salt Lake areas and serves as a consultant to one of Utah’s largest developers, City Creek Reserve Inc. He is currently involved in the marketing of one of the largest, privately owned alpine properties in North America, the Wasatch Peaks Ranch, located 35 minutes north of Salt Lake City.
- BS/BA Finance & International Management from Georgetown University
- National Outdoor Leadership School, Wind River Wilderness
- Agriventure/IAEA, South Australia
- Associate Broker, Utah (Licensed with City Creek Living, LLC)*
- Member, Salt Lake Board of Realtors
- Member, Park City Board of Realtors (MLS only)
- Member, Ski Utah
- Member, Urban Land Institute
- Advisory Committee for the South East Region, Trust for Public Land
- Board Member, Alta Club
In his spare time, Chris can be found playing ice hockey in one of Utah’s many ice rinks or ski touring in the Wasatch or Uinta mountains. He loves pheasant, pine hen & goose hunting. Chris is a supporter of conservation based organizations – he serves on the Utah Advisory Committee of The Trust for Public Lands and is a past Board Chair of the Utah Society for Environmental Education. He also is the co-founder and past board member of Friends of the Wasatch Mountain State Park.
* Chris Corroon is an Associate Broker for City Creek Living, LLC, a Salt Lake brokerage which is acting as a sub-broker to Mirr Ranch Group under the terms of a listing agreement and sub-listing agreement.