Bonito Canyon Ranch
- Stunning, off-grid, luxury log home built by North America’s premier log home builder featuring extraordinary finishes and meticulous attention to detail throughout the home.
- 566 acres of high mountain recreation land with trophy elk and mule deer hunting with readily available licenses located in Colorado Big Game unit 851.
- Located on the eastern slope of the Culebra Mountain Range, part of the Sangre de Cristo chain, in south-central Colorado. The gentle topography, along with an ideal mix of aspens, spruce, pine fir, and mountain meadows offers fantastic wildlife habitat along with 365-degree views and unparalleled privacy.
- The ranch is unencumbered; this is a high-value area for land trusts – and Bonito Canyon Ranch would be a perfect candidate for conservation if the new owner is so inclined.
- The ranch has completed numerous forestry and wildlife habitat enhancement projects including small clear cuts that are reseeded with wildlife-friendly blends and thinning projects which serve to enhance wildlife habitat, encourage healthier forests, and mitigate fire risk.
- Completely surrounded by larger well known and managed lands.
- The home is tastefully decorated and all furnishings are included in the sale.
- 30 minutes from food, grocery, and gasoline in Stonewall, Colorado.