Mountain Vista at ECR
A vacant mountain lot location with privacy and stunning views.
- A vacant mountain lot location with privacy and stunning views
- Membership to the exclusive Elk Creek Ranch
- Private access to more than 30 miles of rivers and streams, known for some of the finest dry fly fishing in North America
- Truly world-class big game hunting for a variety of species
- Includes shared interest approximately 15,000 total deeded acres
- Unparalleled luxury and club amenities (lodge, cabins, restaurant, fly shop, equestrian center, event barn, sporting clays, private trails network)
- Exclusive homestead sites with the opportunity to construct a custom residence
Tucked away in northwestern Colorado lies Elk Creek Ranch, a one-of-a-kind private sporting community situated along the banks of the esteemed White River. This exclusive private membership community can be described as the most premier fly-fishing and hunting retreat in the West. With over 30 miles of private fly-fishing along the White River and Elk Creek, world-class big game hunting in an expansive and unspoiled natural habitat, along with luxurious amenities, Elk Creek Ranch offers a truly unparalleled membership experience and unique ownership opportunity. See our Elk Creek Ranch presentation for more information.
About Mountain Vista
Mountain Vista at Elk Creek Ranch is a mountain lot situated within and overlooking the Elk Creek drainage, affording stunning private views and peaceful surroundings tucked away from the central Village. Lots in this part of the ranch are sought after for their privacy and views and rarely come up for sale.
Several photographs of Elk Creek Ranch are taken by Camera Head Media.