Robb was recently recognized at the Realtor’s Land Institute’s National Conference Apex Awards as ranking in the Top 20 National Producers and he was the top ranch sales broker in Colorado for 2018.
Robb’s family has a very long tradition of farming and ranching in South Dakota and Nebraska, and he has always been an avid outdoorsman. He is particularly focused on large working ranches and farms, as well as trophy hunting and fishing properties in Colorado, Wyoming, Kansas, and Nebraska. Robb finds his legal expertise as an attorney very valuable to his clients in contract negotiations and dealing with complex property issues. In addition to serving on the Federal Lands and State Lands Steering Committees for the Colorado Cattlemen’s Association, he is active in various cattle organizations. Robb also owns and operates a successful Angus & SimAngus cow/calf operation in Routt County and South Dakota.
Robb has extensive experience and contacts in the hunting industry and is on the Pro Staffs of Mossy Oak, Hunter’s Specialties, Mathews Bows, Field Logic, and Outdoor Edge. Robb has been a speaker for the RMEF, SCI, NRA, NWTF, FFA, and other organizations. He is knowledgeable on topics such as owning or leasing hunting properties, farm leases, conservation easements, water rights, habitat enhancement, stream bed improvements, hunting laws, hunting strategies, land management, contracts and other property issues.
Prior to entering the real estate profession, Robb was the Founder & Director of Integrity First Management for 17 years. He represented more than 100 professional athletes, musicians, high wealth individuals & corporations. A former collegiate defensive lineman and hammer thrower, Robb was also a NCAA Scholar-Athlete Award Recipient.
- J.D. from St. Mary’s University College of Law
- B.A. from University of Texas
- Attorney, Colorado
- Real Estate Associate Broker, Colorado
- Real Estate Broker Associate, Wyoming
- Real Estate Designated Broker, Nebraska
- Real Estate Broker, Kansas
- National Western Stock Show Association
- Roundup Riders of the Rockies
- Colorado Cattlemen’s Association
- Routt County Cattlemen’s Association
- Colorado Livestock Association
- Realtors Land Institute
- Colorado Coalition of Land Trusts
- Wyoming Stockgrowers Association
- Future Farmers of America, Advisory Board
- National Rifle Association
- Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation
- Safari Club International
- Colorado Bowhunters Association
- American Quarter Horse Association
Robb lives on a horse property near Windsor, Colorado with his wife, Wendy, and their son, Brady. He also is the owner of Nelson Land & Livestock and runs an Angus & SimAngus Cow/Calf operation. The Nelsons are very active in “Hunter’s Dream for a Cure,” named after their late son Hunter that has raised close to $2 million for research for childhood neurological disorders & programs that help special needs children and their families nationally. www.HuntersDream.org