Siskiyou Monument Ranch
With important conservation values, the property adjoins the 113,000-acre Cascade-Siskiyou National Monument.
- Located just 7 miles from the town of Ashland and I-5 with direct access from Dead Indian Memorial Road
- Excellent conservation values and biodiversity, critical wildlife habitat with grasslands, woodlands, forests and shrublands, ponds, and creeks
- Ashland is a picturesque community with wonderful hotels, shopping, neighborhoods, parks, wineries, and home to the renowned Oregon Shakespeare Festival, and Southern Oregon University
- This property has the right to irrigate 255.0 acres and several creeks criss-cross the ranch including Cove Creek, Big Creek, and Burnt Creek
- Adjoins the 113,000-acre Cascade-Siskiyou National Monument
- Zoned Exclusive Farm Use (EFU) with prime farmland soils
- The ranch has 4 separate legal parcels, one of which consists of multiple tax lots, and the property has the potential for an additional 8 legal parcels
- There are 7.7 million board feet of standing timber with Ponderosa Pine, Cedar, Douglas Fir, White Fir, and Sugar Pine
- Some trees are over 500 years old and more than 25 feet in circumference
- Unlimited recreation including hunting, mountain biking, hiking, climbing, cross country skiing
- Historic homesteads, timber mill, and cabins
- Listed in cooperation with AFM Real Estate & exclusively marketed by Mirr Ranch Group LLC.
It’s a rare opportunity to find such a scenic and resource-rich ranch in the woodlands just minutes from the town of Ashland, Oregon. This property has important conservation values and provides the perfect blend of forests, grasslands, and shrubland with miles of creeks, irrigated meadows, and prime farmland soils. While close to town, it also adjoins the Cascade-Siskiyou Monument providing endless recreational opportunities.
Listed in cooperation with AFM Real Estate & exclusively marketed by Mirr Ranch Group LLC.